Interested in writing for Lincoln Pet Culture? We’d love to hear from you! One-time and regular contributions are welcome. While we can’t pay in cash, we’re quite willing to reciprocate with a guest post of our own. Here are our guidelines!
- Before writing an article, submit a sample of your writing or a URL to your blog and submit topic ideas.
- While posts about dogs and cats may be accepted, content is most needed about other animals.
- Unfortunately, emails can end up in spam. To help avoid this, use the subject: Lincoln Pet Culture Idea. If you do not hear back within a week, do feel free to follow-up with us.
- Articles should run between 500-1000 words. Inquire if your article will be longer than the maximum.
- For a researched article, cite sources and include links.
- Articles will be run through a plagiarism checker to ensure content is original.
- Personal experiences add to the heart and appeal of an article. Please consider including at least one.
- Photos enhance an article and are desirable. For public domain photos, please send link. Public domain photos will be credited as: “Stock photo, Company”. Original photos are equally welcome and will be credited as: “Photo by Name.”
- Large edits will be responsibility of author. No edits will be made by Lincoln Pet Culture other than minor spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Upon acceptance of your article, you’ll be notified of approximate publication date.
Think we’re a match? Inquire at: email@example.com