Minor Questions: A Click Away
(examples: basic care, chewing, counter surfing, effective play)
- 30-minute Zoom session of up to 10 participants (FREE): Ask questions ahead of time. Receive short answers from experts and peers. Co-hosts and topics vary. Network with other cat owners in a private Facebook Group.
- Pay-As-You-Go ($40/hour): One-on-one problem solving of your cat’s behavior needs. Includes email support. Available only by telephone or Zoom.
Short-Term Help: Guided Support
(examples: enrichment, introductions, socialization, training)
- Four 1-hour Zoom classes with a minimum of 5 participants ($80): Develop your cats’ skills and boost their confidence. Approach is activity-based. Share stories, videos, and photos. May include a guest speaker. Network with other cat owners in a private Facebook Group. Receive a monthly e-newsletter.
- Transition Support ($120): Help your cats adjust to new situations. Includes in-person or virtual home visit, three 1-hour weekly chats, and email support for the duration of your case. The four-week countdown with the first check-in. If your case does not use all four weeks, you have the option of donating the extra session to another cat owner. Network with other cat owners in a private Facebook Group. Receive a monthly e-newsletter.
Long-Term Help: Teaching Support
(examples: aggression, house soiling, scratching, reintroductions)
- Behavior Package ($240): Receive individualized support for your cat’s behavior. Approach is a combination of counselling and teaching, individualized to your family’s needs. Includes in-person or virtual home visit, eight 1-hour weekly check-ins, and email support for duration of your case. The eight-week countdown with the first check-in; $20 for each additional check-in. Network with other cat owners in a private Facebook Group. Receive a monthly e-newsletter.
- $40.00 deposit for initial consult
- $200.00 payment due after home visit if you elect for a package
- Transportation: Within Lincoln city limits, I am not charge extra for transportation time and cost. Outside of Lincoln, I charge 35 cents per mile of round trip driving distance. (Note: My driving distances will always be for the quickest route that avoids interstate highways.)
- Multiple Cats: Prices are based on a single-cat household or multi-cat households where the behavioral problem is clearly limited to a single cat. Discounts are available for those who purchase the Behavior Package.
- Aggression Cases: For cases involving aggression, you must purchase the Behavior Package.
Interested in my cat services? I offer cat behavior consultations, training in manners and agility, and support for basic care and enrichment. Email me at email@example.com or message me at Allison Helps Cats.